Dear Friends of the Coaching Inn Group
Right now, we need to follow the Governments guidelines in these unprecedented times, to ensure we can tackle the Covid-19 and return to life as we know and love.
In order to do our part, we have taken the Governments advice and temporary closed our businesses until further notice. We are unsure when we will be able to return to anything like normal trading conditions this year.
In order to give our guests some peace of mind, if you have a booking with us – we have made the decision to change our terms and conditions: all bookings made directly and due to arrive before 30 June 2020 can be amended and held in credit for future stays, as long as you contact us 14 days before arrival. We hope that we will not need to extend beyond this date but if we do, we will happily.
In the meantime, we want to wish you good health and thank you for your support now, and in the weeks and months to come.
Kevin Charity, CEO